Nuclia is an advanced AI search engine that enables users to quickly and efficiently locate the desired information.
This guide will demonstrate how to leverage the various tools provided by Nuclia to effortlessly develop state-of-the-art deep learning models for multilingual classification, even with limited data, and in a significantly shorter time.
With Nuclia you will be able to:
- Develop various classification models based on resources or paragraphs through training.
- Create a phrase-based classification model, which is tailored towards providing suggestions.
- Train a model for entity extraction.
We have the capability to execute any of these functions through either our Web Application or our Rest API.
In this documentation, you will find detailed examples for each of our trainers, which explain how to train each of our models.
In this section you will find guidelines to build each of our models.
- If you are interested in classify resources or paragraphs check Automatic label training
- If you want to build a label suggester for your semantic searches take a look at Label search intent training
- To build an entity extractior check Named Entities Recognition training